Coleman Hot Water on Demand Portable Water Heater
You’ll always have hot water when you need it wherever you are with a Coleman Hot Water on Demand Water Heater. The propane-powered heater ignites with just the push of a button, and the battery-powered pump charges from both a wall outlet or a vehicle dash. The system is easy to use. Just fill the collapsible 5-gal. container with water and attach it to the pump. Then turn on the heater and adjust the temperature with the knob. You’ll have water up to 100° F in under five seconds. Each 16.4-oz cylinder heats up to 40 gallons of water with 30,000 BTUs of energy—the same power as a small residential water heater. It’s perfect for washing hands, cleaning dishes and brewing hot drinks at camp or during an emergency. Accessories—including the carry case, water hose adapter, spray adapter and propane adapter—are sold separately. The water heater comes with a three-year limited warranty.
- Dimensions: 17" x 9.6" x 16.1"
- 3 Year warranty
- Made in China
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 27 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: Yes
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.