RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 35 Caliber
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123 Grain Full... $12.49 - $599.99 Select Options
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool 30 Caliber... $12.49 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 34 Caliber... $3.33 Available
- Forster Original Case Trimmer Cutter Shaft 17 Caliber... $17.79 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 6mm... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 284 Caliber,... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 22 Caliber... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 45 Caliber... $3.33 Available
- Forster Original, Power Case Trimmer Outside Neck Turner... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold Standard Rings... $33.99 - $56.99 Select Options
Fits: RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool,
Function: Pilot stop for 35 Caliber/.358 Diameter Cases
Notes: Centers deburring tool and prevents in the removal of too much brass
Shipping Weight: 0.023 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.