Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 375 Ruger
The first step to successfully trimming brass cases with the Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder is to take the Lee Lock Stud (sold separately) and screw it into the shell holder. Next the Length Gage needs to be screwed into the Case Trimmer Cutter (sold separately). The length gage is set to cut each case within SAAMI specifications. After the tools are screwed together the next step is case trimming. Just put the empty brass into the shellholder, insert the case length gage into the empty piece of brass and turn the cutter until the piece of brass is trimmed to the predetermined length. It is that easy to get consistent case lengths and square case mouths helping to keep reloaded ammunition as accurate as possible.
Material: Hardened Steel
Features: Caliber specific Shellholder and length gage
Notes: Cutter and Lock Stud (476-992) Sold Separately
Special Note: The Large Cutter and Lock Stud (153-052) is required for .475 and larger calibers (Sold Separately)
Shipping Weight: 0.090 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt... $2.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.29 Grain Flat Nose... $1.72 - $1.89 Select Options
- MidwayUSA MOLLE GP Pouch Nylon... $3.28 - $9.99 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 375 Ruger Box of 50... $44.21 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 375 Ruger... $34.99 Available
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 375 Ruger 250 Grain Gilding... $64.99 Available
- MagPul MOE Picatinny Rail Fits MOE Handguards Polymer Black... $5.65 - $8.50 Select Options
- Miltary Surplus New Condition 2 quart Canteen Cover with Strap... $6.99 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition Gen III Extreme Cold Weather... $49.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $14.99 Available
- Military Surplus MOLLE Sustainment Pouch Nylon... $7.99 Available