Safariland 6354 ALS Tactical Drop Leg Holster Right Hand Glock 20, 21 Polymer
An additional feature of the Model 6354 is the double leg strap and the Safarilaminate leg shroud. These two features combine to equal a comfortable and stable position on the leg. The holster can be removed and mounted to additional Safariland ELS, MLS, and other mounting platforms and will retain the ALS security.
- ALS allows for a smooth, single-motion draw and excellent protection against attempted weapon takeaways
- Thermal-molded SAFARILAMINATE construction protects handgun and sights
- Standard double leg strap and leg shroud includes mounting holes for optional accessories.
- Available in: Flat Dark Earth, Olive Drab, Foliage, or Black
- Right or Left Handed Holster: Right
- Material: Safarilaminate
- Finish: STX Tactical
- Firearm Retention: Automatic Locking System
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections