Cajun Archery Fiberglass Bowfishing Arrow with Safety Slide and Garpoon Point
This solid white fiberglass bowfishing arrow from Cajun Archery features a safety slide and the Garpoon point. The Garpoon point has spring-loaded blades that deploy after penetration of the fish and a replaceable JackHammer tip. This point is excellent for all fish species and will not plane in water. To remove the fish you slide the ring that holds the barbs in place and slide your fish off the arrow.
Shaft material: Fiberglass
Shaft diameter: 5/16"
Total weight: 1750 grains
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.290 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.