Noveske Recon Match Barrel and Headspaced Bolt AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour 1 in 7" Twist 16" Stainless Steel with Low Profile Gas Block
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $27.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $20.39 Available
- Nordic Components Tactical Compensator Muzzle Brake 1/2"-28... $37.95 Available
- ProMag Armorer's Lower Receiver Action Block AR-15... $10.29 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 270 Winchester... $34.99 Available
- Model 1 Barrel Vise Jaws AR-15 Aluminum... $15.00 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $34.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Front & Rear Sight Tool Springfield XD, XDM... $124.99 Available
- Del-Ton Mid-Length Carbine Kit AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7"... $529.99 Available
- VooDoo Innovations Low Mass Bolt Carrier AR-15 Skeletonized... $131.70 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- VooDoo Innovations Firing Pin AR-15 Stainless Steel LifeCoat... $20.15 Available
All Noveske match barrels have a medium contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. Each barrel is shipped with a pinned, low profile gas block installed, as well as a gas tube and barrel extension. This match barrel also includes a factory-headspaced bolt, guaranteeing proper fit and lockup.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 5.56 Match Mod O
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7" Polygonal
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Mid
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube, Factory Headspaced Bolt
- Weight: 35 oz
NOTE: Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
Shipping Weight: 2.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.