Hogue has always been a leader in ergonomics and has many years of experience in the manufacture of grips and accessories. Now, in a collaborative effort with Allen Elishewitz, Hogue offers an Extreme knife amidst its existing line of grips and accessories. By incorporating their manufacturing expertise with the experience of renown knife designer Allen Elishewitz, Hogue has truly developed an Extreme edition to sporting cutlery. The Extreme Folding Knife is available with a Tanto or a Drop Point Blade and is also available with a 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized handle or an extremely durable G-10 Handle.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Deep carry, Tip-up or Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Button/Plunge lock with manual safety
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous Thumbstuds
- Blade Thickness: .150"
- Closed Length: 4.5" or 4.875"
- Overall Length: 8" or 8.875"
- Weight: 4.3 oz or 5.1 oz
- Made in the USA!