Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly Glock 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37 Stainless Steel
- Lone Wolf Extended Slide Lock Glock all Models except 36 Steel... $8.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain with... $19.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel Glock 22 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in... $99.99 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 44 Magnum 225 Grain XPB Hollow Point... $26.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
Experienced shooters realize plastic guide rods can chip, crack or break resulting in feeding or ejection failures and guide rod flex can contribute to accuracy problems. The Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly addresses all of those issues and will provide a lifetime of reliable service.
Shipping Weight: 0.074 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.