Wilson Combat Barrel Match Grade S&W M&P 9 Compact 3.58" Stainless Steel
- Match-Grade - Superb Accuracy (2" Or Less At 25 Yards With Match Ammo is typical)
- Heat-Treated To R/C 40 For Maximum Service Life
- Critical Manufacturing Tolerances Are Held To Less Than .0005" (One Half Thousandth Of An Inch)
- Compatible with Smith & Wesson M&P Full Size handguns in 9mm caliber
Easily enhance the accuracy of your Smith and Wesson M&P handgun! Wilson Combat® Match-Grade Barrels are known for their unsurpassed quality and accuracy. Now your M&P handgun can have this superb accuracy without sending your pistol off to a master pistolsmith and waiting for months. Wilson Combat® match barrels are fully machined from aircraft grade stainless steel blanks and heat-treated to R/C 40 for maximum service life. Critical manufacturing tolerances are held to less than .0005" (one half thousandth of an inch!). To give you phenomenal accuracy, extreme care has been taken to assure that the chamber is glass smooth and perfectly concentric with the bore. Throughout the manufacturing process each barrel undergoes multiple quality-control checks, with a detailed final inspection prior to receiving the Wilson name. You can be sure that if your barrel bears the Wilson name, it's the best there is!
Finish: Polished Stainless
Twist: 1 in 16" twist conventional broach rifling
Material: 416R Stainless Steel
Note: Due to variations in pistol dimensions, installation in some pistols may require very minor material removal in the hood or locking lug area which most people can easily do themselves. In some pistols your sights may require adjustment after installation.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.210 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.