Nosler E-Tip Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 120 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $35.99 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm... $32.99 Available
- Barnes TAC-X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 120... $34.49 Available
- Lapua Naturalis Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $99.99 Available
- Barnes Long-Range Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $37.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #211 300 Remington Ultra... $1.79 - $2.19 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $19.49 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm to 264... $3.19 Available
- Sharp Shoot R Wipe-Out Applicator Spout... $2.59 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 6.5mm-284 Norma (6.5mm-284... $91.99 Available
- Nosler Bonded Performance Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64... $29.38 Available
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 22-250 Remington... $67.99 Available
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 90 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $18.99 Available
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: This bullet is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.