KA-BAR Iwo Jima Commemorative U.S.M.C. Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade Black Stacked Leather Handle with Leather Sheath
- KA-BAR Operation Iraqi Freedom Commemorative U.S.M.C.... $72.99 Available
- KA-BAR Operation Iraqi Freedom Commemorative U.S. Army... $72.99 Available
- KA-BAR Korea 50th Anniversary Commemorative U.S. Army... $72.99 Available
- KA-BAR POW MIA Commemorative U.S. Army Fighting/Utility Knife... $72.99 Special Order
- KA-BAR POW MIA Commemorative U.S.M.C. Fighting/Utility Knife... $72.99 Special Order
- KA-BAR Korea 50th Anniversary Commemorative U.S.M.C.... $72.99 Special Order
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- KA-BAR U.S.M.C. Commemorative Knife Display Case 14-7/8" x... $69.99 Available
In 1945, the United States fought for control of the island of Iwo Jima. Ask anyone about the battle and they'll probably tell you about the 28th Regiment 5th Marines that raised the US flag on top of Mount Suribachi. This knife honors those who lost their lives before the United States declared victory and those who lived to tell about it. Stamped 1945-2005 to remember the battle that happened over 60 years ago.
- Overall length: 11-7/8"
- Blade length: 7"
- Epoxy powder coated carbon steel
- 1095 carbon blade
- Made in the USA.
Blade Steel: Carbon Steel
- Overall Length = 11-7/8"
Weight: 10.88 oz
- Black powder blade coating
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart