KA-BAR Iwo Jima Commemorative USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade Black Stacked Leather Handle with Leather Sheath
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- KA-BAR Adventure Gamestalker Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point... $51.99 Available
- KA-BAR BK14 Becker Eskabar Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop Point... $46.49 Available
- KA-BAR Korea 50th Anniversary Commemorative U.S. Army... $74.99 Available
- KA-BAR Adventure Baconmaker Folding Knife 3.38" Clip Point... $33.49 Available
- KA-BAR Adventure Piggyback Folding Knife 3.38" Reverse Tanto... $33.49 Available
- KA-BAR Operation Iraqi Freedom Commemorative U.S. Army... $74.99 Available
- KA-BAR Operation Iraqi Freedom Commemorative USMC... $74.99 Available
- KA-BAR POW MIA Commemorative U.S. Army Fighting/Utility Knife... $74.99 Special Order
- KA-BAR Korea 50th Anniversary Commemorative USMC... $74.99 Special Order
- KA-BAR POW MIA Commemorative USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7"... $74.99 Special Order
In 1945, the United States fought for control of the island of Iwo Jima. Ask anyone about the battle and they'll probably tell you about the 28th Regiment 5th Marines that raised the US flag on top of Mount Suribachi. This knife honors those who lost their lives before the United States declared victory and those who lived to tell about it. Stamped 1945-2005 to remember the battle that happened over 60 years ago.
- Overall length: 11-7/8"
- Blade length: 7"
- Epoxy powder coated carbon steel
- 1095 carbon blade
- Made in the USA.
Blade Steel: Carbon Steel
- Overall Length = 11-7/8"
Weight: 10.88 oz
- Black powder blade coating