Crosman 1911BB CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black with Brown Polymer Grips
- Smith & Wesson M&P Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB CO2... $39.99 Select Options
- Crosman 1377C Bolt Action Pump Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet... $57.99 Available
- Remington 1911 RAC Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black... $82.49 Available
- Crosman Eva Shockey P10 Wildcat Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pink... $36.99 Available
- Browning Buck Mark URX Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $35.09 Available
- Crosman GI Model 1911 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Full Metal... $81.99 Available
- Crosman C41 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black with Brown... $60.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman C11 Survivalist Air Pistol 177 Caliber Black Polymer... $36.99 Available
- Colt 1911 A1 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Blue... $208.99 Available
- Crosman 1911 Tactical Air Pistol 177 Caliber with Laser Sight... $69.99 Available
- Crosman 1088 CO2 Air Pistol Kit 177 Caliber BB and Pellet... $50.99 Available
- Crosman C11 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black Polymer Grips Blue... $30.73 Available
Take it outside with the Crosman 1911BB! This CO2-powered, semi-auto BB pistol will keep you plinking for hours on end. Checkered grips, a polymer frame and a precision steel barrel deliver all the fun you can handle! The convenient drop-out magazine holds 20 BBs and the fixed blade front and rearch notch sights keep you on target. A Picatinny rail allows for the convenient attachment of accessories such as lasers and flashlights. Grip panels are easily removeable for replacing CO2 cartridges.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 0.875 lbs
Overall Length: 7.88"
Magazine Capacity: 20
Max Muzzle Velocity: 480 fps
Power Source: CO2
Front Sight: Fixed
Rear Sight: Fixed notch
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.