Lee U Carbide Small Base Sizing Die 9mm Luger
- Lee U Carbide Small Base Sizing Die 45 ACP, 45 GAP... $19.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee U Carbide Small Base Sizing Die 40 S&W... $19.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter)... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Safariland ELS Kit 2 Pair... $27.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- EAA Magazine Witness Large Frame 40 S&W 10-Round Steel Blue... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Auto-Disk Rifle Powder Charging Die 22 to 30 Calibers... $11.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $25.00 - $37.00 Select Options
Die Type: U Carbide Small Base Sizing Die
Accessories: Plastic Storage Container
Shipping Weight: 0.414 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.