Lee Bench Plate Steel Base Blank
- Lee Bench Plate Kit... $26.49 Available
- PNW Arms Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout... $30.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Riser... $7.19 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Safety Prime Small and Large Primer Feeder for 2006, Later... $22.99 Available
- Lee Reloader Single Stage Press... $28.49 Available
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- Lee RGB 2-Die Set 30-06 Springfield... $19.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
Fits: Lee Bench Plate
Function: Replacement steel base plank for reloaders who need extra plates or would like to replace the wooden plates that come in the bench plate kit
Material: Steel Blanks, Steel elevator bolts
Notes: Blank is pre-drilled to fit all Lee metallic reloading presses manufactured after 2007
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.