Lee Bench Plate Steel Base Blank
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Bench Plate Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29 Available
- PNW Arms Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout... $30.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Lee Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread Package of 3... $3.89 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press... $111.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar... $9.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Riser... $7.19 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $41.99 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
Fits: Lee Bench Plate
Function: Replacement steel base plank for reloaders who need extra plates or would like to replace the wooden plates that come in the bench plate kit
Material: Steel Blanks, Steel elevator bolts
Notes: Blank is pre-drilled to fit all Lee metallic reloading presses manufactured after 2007
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.