Arredondo AR-15 / Shotgun 3-Gun Chamber Safety Flag Set Polymer Yellow
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.99 - $14.39 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- TAPCO Pistol Chamber Safety Flag Tool Package of 6... $6.99 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $45.55 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $6.29 Available
- Nordic Components Magazine Extension 18 Round Fits Pmag... $19.95 Available
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $25.00 - $37.00 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $15.59 Select Options
- Kleen-Bore Chamber Safety Flags 9mm to 45 Caliber Pistol Nylon... $4.59 Available
- Pro-Shot Gun Pick and Scraper Tool Brass... $6.49 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Poncho... $4.17 Available
- Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weaponlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $149.99 Available
Technical Information: Arredondo AR-15 / Shotgun 3-Gun Safety Flags
Shipping Weight: 0.005 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.