Browning Black Label First Priority Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 2.875" Tanto Point 440 Stainless Steel Black Oxide Coated Blade Paracord Wrapped Handle Coyote
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Available
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $7.00 Available
The First Priority is a compact fixed blade that is ideal for almost any situation. The Black Oxide coated 440 Stainless Steel Tanto point blade is durable and holds a razor sharp edge. The handle is wrapped with para-cord for added grip, and the para-cord can also be used in a survival situation. Includes Blade-Tech sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel w/para-cord
- Blade Shape: Tanto Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59
- Blade length: 2.875"
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in China
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.