Browning Black Label First Priority Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 2.875" Tanto Point 440 Stainless Steel Black Oxide Coated Blade Paracord Wrapped Handle Coyote
The First Priority is a compact fixed blade that is ideal for almost any situation. The Black Oxide coated 440 Stainless Steel Tanto point blade is durable and holds a razor sharp edge. The handle is wrapped with para-cord for added grip, and the para-cord can also be used in a survival situation. Includes Blade-Tech sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel w/para-cord
- Blade Shape: Tanto Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59
- Blade length: 2.875"
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in China
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 View More Options
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky Folded Diamond Tapered Sharpening Rod... $11.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available