Lee Factory Crimp Die 9.3x62mm Mauser
- Forster Cross Bolt Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $4.49 - $39.99 Select Options
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 9.3x62mm Mauser... $30.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 30 to 35 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Loctite 271 Threadlocker Red 10 ml... $13.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 222 Remington... $13.29 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 267 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Forster Replacement Decapping Assembly 308 Winchester, 308... $11.99 Available
- ProMag Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22 Package of 3... $9.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $41.99 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.280 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.