Ruger Mark I Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Pellet Black
- Beretta PX4 Storm Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB and... $87.99 Available
- Crosman C41 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black with Brown... $60.99 Available
- Gamo P-23 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Black Poly... $61.99 Available
- Daisy Powerline 5501 Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB... $67.99 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $4.29 Available
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14 Grain Flat Nosed Tin of 250... $2.49 Available
- Crosman Destroyer Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9 Grain Pointed... $4.29 Available
- Daisy Powerline Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.5 Grain Pointed... $2.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Wad Cutter Flat... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benjamin Pump Action Air Pistol 22 Caliber Pellet Black with... $124.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Combo Pack of 950 (Tin of 200... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Ruger Mark I is an impressive air pistol as it shoots .177 cal. alloy pellets at 600 fps. Featuring a contoured grip, spring piston system and rifled barrel, this air pistol is easy to use, accurate and comfortable to shoot. Being lightweight and ergonomically sound in design allows the shooter to plink all day without becoming fatigued. The Ruger Mark I comes standard with integrated dovetail rails, so mounting your choice of optic is quick and convenient.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Overall Length: 14.0"
Barrel Length: 6.5"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Trigger Pull: 5.5 lbs
Max Muzzle Velocity: 500 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fiber Optic
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.