Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- RCBS Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 60 Caliber... $18.89 Available
- Forster Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $17.49 Available
- Hornady Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $18.49 Available
- Lyman Chamfer and Deburring Tool 22 to 45 Caliber... $17.49 Available
- Redding Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $20.14 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Lee Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $4.19 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Rifle Die Decapping Rod... $7.09 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 9mm Luger... $5.19 Available
- Lee Zip Trim... $19.99 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Function: Chamfer and Deburr Brass
Material: Hardened Steel
Notes: Can also be used to remove the primer crimp commonly found on military crimped brass
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.