5.11 ATAC PLx LED Tactical Flashlight Aluminum Black
- TacStar Pressure Switch End Cap for Tacstar T6 Tactical,... $27.99 Available
- 5.11 TMT PLx Flashlight LED with 2 AAA Batteries Aluminum... $26.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson XPE Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum... $34.99 Available
- Pelican 1920 Flashlight LED with 2 AAA Batteries Aluminum... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Brite Strike Executive Precision Lighting Instrument (EPLI)... $69.99 Available
- Pelican 2360 Flashlight LED with 2 AAA Batteries Aluminum... $36.99 Available
- Energizer Tactical LED Flashlight with 1 AA Battery Aluminum... $24.99 Available
- Energizer Battery EL123 (CR123 Compatible) Lithium... $23.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk Nalgene Water Bottle 32 oz BPA Free Polycarbonate... $11.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tenacious Folding Knife 3.38" 8Cr13MoV Stainless... $46.49 - $51.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition Water Bottle Pouch 10" x 4" for Nalgene Bottles... $38.69 Select Options
- Bulb: Cree XP-C LED
- Light Output: 69 lumens
- Run Time: 3+ hours
- Battery: 2 AAA
- Material: Aerospace Aluminum
- Length: 5.0"
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Color: Black
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.