Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Oil 1/4 oz. Liquid Needle Applicator
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullet Ramrod End for 50 Caliber SST... $2.18 Available
- Barnes Bullet Aligner 50 Caliber Spit-Fire T... $7.49 Available
- Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Grease 15 ml Syringe... $9.29 Available
- CVA Powder Funnel Top for Pyrodex Cans... $2.99 Available
- Otis #21 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber Rimfire with... $2.49 Available
- Apex Tactical Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit S&W M&P... $164.95 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Apex Tactical Armorer's Block M&P, Glock... $29.95 Available
- CVA Cleaning Brush Nylon Black... $2.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber 10... $1.99 Available
- CVA Breech Plus Anti-Seize Grease Stick... $4.99 Available
- CVA Hollow Point Bullet Starter Wood and Brass... $12.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.048 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.