Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $17.99 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357... $3.19 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $1.65 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 10 Gauge Bore or 12 Gauge... $3.19 Available
- Bore Tech Tornado Style Shotgun Bore Brush 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27... $4.19 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 410 Bore 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 28 Gauge Bore or 410 Gauge... $3.19 Available
- Caldwell Plain Paper Target 4" Bullseye Package of 25... $4.09 Closeout Special
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- Federal Premium Mag-Shok Turkey Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $13.92 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.99 - $14.39 Select Options
Technical Information: Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.