Glockworx Fulcrum Ultimate Trigger and Action Kit Glock Gen 4 9mm Luger Black
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 26 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Glockworx Firing Pin Safety Glock 9mm Luger, 357 Sig, 40 S&W,... $20.99 Available
- Glockworx V4 Skeletonized Ultra Light Firing Pin Glock 9mm... $69.99 Available
- California Competition Works Lightweight Magazine Well Glock... $45.00 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $6.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Extended Slide Lock Glock all Models except 36 Steel... $8.99 Available
- Glockworx Titanium Pin Kit Glock All Models (Except 36) Gen 3... $22.99 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $12.99 Available
- Glockworx Fulcrum Drop-In Trigger Kit Glock Gen 3 or Earlier... $159.99 Available
- Safariland 773 Magazine Pouch Right Hand Beretta 8045F, Glock... $23.49 Available
- Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel Glock 35 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel Glock 22 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 3M Tekk Disposable Ear Plugs (NRR 29 dB) 50 Pair... $10.29 Available
- Timney Trigger Spring Kit Browning A-Bolt 2 to 3 lb... $31.49 Available
- Lyman Turbo Sonic Measuring Cup... $3.99 Available
- Harris #6A Bipod Adapter Stud for American Rails 5/16" Width... $10.79 Available
The Ultimate Trigger & Action Kit comes complete with the Fulcrum trigger, a Skeletonized Striker, V3 Race Connector, reduced & standard power striker springs, trigger spring, Titanium firing pin safety, firing pin safety spring, ejector housing and allen wrenches. Trigger pull weight is adjustable from 2-6 lbs.
When installing any Glockworx trigger kit in older, 2-pin model Glocks the manufacturer suggests use of their own skeletonized firing pin assembly for safe and reliable operation. Additionally, 2-pin model glocks may require a Glock plus trigger bar.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.