Glockworx Fulcrum Ultimate Trigger and Action Kit Glock Gen 4 9mm Luger Black
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger 17-Round Polymer... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Glockworx Firing Pin Safety Glock 9mm Luger, 357 Sig, 40 S&W,... $20.99 Available
- Glockworx V4 Skeletonized Ultra Light Firing Pin Glock 9mm... $69.99 Available
- California Competition Works Lightweight Magazine Well Glock... $45.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- M16 Clinic Buffer Pad II AR-15... $3.99 Available
- Champion Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $44.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock Generation 4 Plus Two 9mm,... $7.99 Available
- Champion Standard Adjustable Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6"... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Polymer Black White... $5.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- Glock Professional T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $14.99 Select Options
- TRUGLO TFO Sight Set Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27,... $94.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Glock 17, 18, 19, 20,... $9.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $21.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $31.99 Available
- HIVIZ Tactical Front Sight Glock All Models (Except... $29.99 Available
The Ultimate Trigger & Action Kit comes complete with the Fulcrum trigger, a Skeletonized Striker, V3 Race Connector, reduced & standard power striker springs, trigger spring, Titanium firing pin safety, firing pin safety spring, ejector housing and allen wrenches. Trigger pull weight is adjustable from 2-6 lbs.
When installing any Glockworx trigger kit in older, 2-pin model Glocks the manufacturer suggests use of their own skeletonized firing pin assembly for safe and reliable operation. Additionally, 2-pin model glocks may require a Glock plus trigger bar.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.