Montana X-Treme Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 50 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Brass
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 50 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 338 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Otis #50 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 50 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Bore Tech Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches ... $2.39 - $37.49 Select Options
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $103.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 338, 35... $5.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 270 to 50 Caliber... $51.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 50 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $19.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 22... $4.09 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 338 to 50 Caliber... $66.99 Available
- Redding Case Lube Kit... $12.32 Available
Technical Information: Montana X-Treme Cleaning Jags
- Male threaded jags are designed for use with any female threaded cleaning rod with the corresponding thread
- Please ensure that jag and cleaning rod have matching threads
Shipping Weight: 0.090 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.