GunVault MagVault AR-15 Magazine Well Safety Gun Lock Polymer Orange
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $27.30 - $33.20 Select Options
- Marlin Buffer Pin Ring, Hammer Pin Ring, Sear Pin Ring,... $2.99 Available
- MagPul MOE Picatinny Rail Fits MOE Handguards Polymer Black... $5.65 - $8.50 Select Options
- Troy Industries Battle Rail Cover Set Polymer Package of 14... $45.99 Select Options
- MTM Pistol Storage Case 4" Revolver Polymer Black... $7.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $23.99 Available
- Marlin Recoil Spring Marlin 60, 60C, 60SSK, 60SS, 60SB, 795,... $2.99 Available
- Otis #21 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber Rimfire with... $2.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99 Available
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs 6" Wood Handle... $2.99 Available
This unique design fits in the magazine well and locks into place to keep the AR safe and secure at home, during travel or on the range. Once the GunVault MagVault AR-15 Magazine Well Safety Gun Lock is locked into place a round cannot be inserted or chambered.
The GunVault MagVault AR-15 Magazine Well Safety Gun Lock features an easy-to-operate key lock system and fits virtually all .223/5.56 NATO AR carbine rifles. It is constructed from extremely durable glass-reinforced nylon for maximum durability.
Technical Information: GunVault MagVault AR-15 Magazine Well Safety Gun Lock
Shipping Weight: 0.365 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.