Adams Arms Piston Strike Face Bolt Carrier Key with Screws for Gas Piston Conversions AR-15 Black Melonite Finish
- DPMS Bolt Carrier Key Screw AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $1.99 Available
- Hogue Handall Tactical Grip Sleeve Black... $5.01 - $5.99 Select Options
- HKS Magazine Speedloader Browning Buck Mark, Challenger 2,... $5.19 Available
- Scopecoat Scope Cover XP-6 Flak Jacket... $29.99 - $41.99 Select Options
- Adams Arms Gas Piston Conversion Retrofit Kit AR-15 with .750"... $210.70 - $212.66 Select Options
- Adams Arms Gas Piston Drive Rod Bushing AR-15... $6.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $6.49 Available
- Black Dog Machine Bolt Saver Upper Receiver Dust Shield AR-15... $3.59 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $19.99 Available
- Choate Conventional Buttstock H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot... $31.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Air Pistol Case PVC Coated Polyester Black... $14.99 Available
- Two mounting screws
- Loctite 271 Red
Shipping Weight: 0.065 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.