Blade-Tech Single Magazine Pouch AR-15 30 Round Magazine Tek-Lok Kydex Black
- Otis #45 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Otis #38 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 38 Caliber/9mm 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- AP Customs 4x4 Shotshell Shell Carrier with Blade Tech Tek Loc... $69.95 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
- Otis #22 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber Rimfire 8 x 32... $2.19 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR Style 308 Caliber... $5.79 Available
- Blade-Tech ASR Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $55.24 Available
- Redding Pro Series Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $71.07 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die 300 Weatherby Magnum... $31.49 Available
- ProMag AR-15 9mm Luger Magazine Adapter Block... $44.99 Available
- Blade-Tech Revolution Double Pistol & Rifle Magazine Pouch... $42.49 Available
Tek-Lok is a belt loop that can be held stationary with two locking tabs. It may be removed from the belt by pressing the two locking tabs together. Accomodates belt widths from 1 1/4" to 2 1/4".
Shipping Weight: 0.375 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.