Lee Load-Master Case Ejector (Replacement Part)
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 40 S&W 170 Grain Full... $19.49 Available
- Lee Load-Master Crank Slide Assembly (Replacement Part)... $5.09 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $2.29 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Small Case Slider... $7.19 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- Lee Load-Master Large Primer Feeder Trough Assembly... $10.29 Available
- Lee Load-Master Small Primer Feeder Trough Assembly... $10.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Small... $18.29 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 308 Winchester, 300 Winchester... $3.69 Available
Fits: Lee Load-Master Progressive Press
Function: Case Ejector
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.