Glockworx Standard Complete Drop-In Tactical Trigger Kit Glock Gen 3 or Earlier 357 Sig, 40 S&W Polymer Black
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Available
- Buffer Technologies Magazine Well Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $31.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly Glock 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $22.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Match Grade Barrel Glock 22 40 S&W 1 in 10"... $158.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Extension Glock 30 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer Glock Pistols Polyurethane... $8.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17,... $11.70 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Available
Kit includes Standard Tactical trigger, V2 Race Connector, Titanium firing pin safety, ejector housing, reduced power & standard power striker springs, trigger spring, reduced power firing pin safety spring, and allen wrenches. The Tactical Trigger features 10% more pre-travel than Competition models, making it better suited for duty use.
When installing any Glockworx trigger kit in older, 2-pin model Glocks the manufacturer suggests use of their own skeletonized firing pin assembly for safe and reliable operation. Additionally, 2-pin model glocks may require a Glock plus trigger bar.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.