Power Custom Recoil Buffer SKS
- TAPCO Extended Magazine Release SKS Plastic Black... $4.99 Available
- Choate Dragunov Rifle Stock SKS Synthetic Black... $89.99 Available
- KNS Front Sight AK-47, SKS Ball Post .072" Diameter Steel... $8.00 Available
- Sightmark Mini Shot Red Dot Sight 1x 4 MOA Dot Matte... $79.97 Available
- NcStar Adjustable Front Sight Tool AK-47, SKS... $4.99 Available
- NcStar Stripper Clips For AK/SKS Loader 10-Round 7.62x39mm... $8.99 Available
- Magna-Matic Defense Front Sight Adjustment Tool AK-47 SKS... $29.69 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Collapsible Rifle Collapsible Stock System... $75.99 Available
- Poly Technologies Gas Piston SKS Stainless Steel... $33.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse T6 Adjustable Rifle Stock SKS Synthetic... $71.99 Select Options
Recoil buffer installs between bolt or bolt carrier and whatever the bolt or bolt carrier stops against when the bolt is fully retracted during firing (installation location varies with the specific firearm).
Buffer absorbs the shock from the action operating, rather than having metal to metal contact at the end of the bolt travel.
Service life of the buffer is 800 to 1,000 rounds.
Buffer will not be damaged by oils or solvents.
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.