Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine EAA / Tanfoglio Witness Large Frame 40 S&W 15-Round Steel Anti-Friction Black
- Wolff Conventional Recoil Spring EAA Witness 18 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring EAA Witness 10% Extra Power... $7.29 Available
- EAA Rimfire Conversion Kit EAA Witness Steel / PS Frame 22... $219.99 Available
- Wolff Hammer Spring Pack CZ-75, EAA Witness Reduced Power... $10.49 Available
- EGW Competition Hammer EAA Witness, Springfield P9 Steel... $67.99 Available
- Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Tangfolio/EAA... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- National Target Pasters 3/4" Round Package of 250... $2.59 - $4.19 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $8.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Hot Lips Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle... $12.45 Available
- Hoppe's Target Sighting-In 14" x 14" Package of 100... $10.08 Available
- Butler Creek Steel Lips Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle... $14.52 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (5 Bulls... $3.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $3.09 - $10.29 Select Options
- National Target Pasters 1" Square Package of 1000... $6.09 - $7.19 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target 1/2 Size Cardboard... $10.29 - $33.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Select Options
Mec-Gar magazine springs are fabricated from high tensile strength spring wire and are provided with reinforced coils with stiffening folds to increase their thrust force.
Mec-Gar magazines incorporate high strength custom blended fiber-fill nylon bases or heat-treated steel bases designed to withstand the most severe "drop and slap tests".
Made from certified Carbon Steel AISI 1010 or from superior 17-7 PH aircraft-grade stainless steel, Mec-Gar magazines are precision formed to the strictest specifications and tightest tolerances.
Please Note: EAA made a running change to its frame sizes in 2005, and ordering incorrect magazines is a very common problem. To determine the proper magazine for your firearm, please review the "How to select the proper EAA Witness magazine" link below.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.