Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine EAA / Tanfoglio Witness Large Frame 40 S&W 15-Round Steel Anti-Friction Black
- Wolff Conventional Recoil Spring EAA Witness 18 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring EAA Witness 10% Extra Power... $7.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EAA Rimfire Conversion Kit EAA Witness Steel / PS Frame 22... $219.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Hammer Spring Pack CZ-75, EAA Witness Reduced Power... $10.49 Available
- EGW Competition Hammer EAA Witness, Springfield P9 Steel... $67.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- AimShot Picatinny-Style Quick-Release Riser Mount Matte... $24.99 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Vertical Grip and Bipod Polymer Black... $30.99 Available
- Wolff Extractor Spring CZ75, CZ85, EAA Witness, Springfield P9... $3.49 Available
- Wolff Conventional Recoil Spring EAA Witness 10 lb Reduced... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Quick Change Powder Die Powder Through Expander 400... $10.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine EAA / Tanfoglio Witness Large Frame... $27.99 Available
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring EAA Witness Longslide Model (LSP) 8 lb... $7.99 Available
- Lee Pro Auto-Disk Powder Measure... $41.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Rifle Case... $39.99 - $45.99 Select Options
Mec-Gar magazine springs are fabricated from high tensile strength spring wire and are provided with reinforced coils with stiffening folds to increase their thrust force.
Mec-Gar magazines incorporate high strength custom blended fiber-fill nylon bases or heat-treated steel bases designed to withstand the most severe "drop and slap tests".
Made from certified Carbon Steel AISI 1010 or from superior 17-7 PH aircraft-grade stainless steel, Mec-Gar magazines are precision formed to the strictest specifications and tightest tolerances.
Please Note: EAA made a running change to its frame sizes in 2005, and ordering incorrect magazines is a very common problem. To determine the proper magazine for your firearm, please review the "How to select the proper EAA Witness magazine" link below.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.