Spyderco Endura 4 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Full Flat Grind VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle
Their FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handles come in new vibrant tones including blue, green, brown, gray and purple. Molded onto the handle's surface is Spyderco's unique Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness and rigidity.
The blades are full flat-ground VG-10 with a thinner highly refined cutting edge and a larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: Delica: 2.3 oz Endura: 3.4 oz
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid...
$9.49 - $14.49
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener...
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit...
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System...
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz...
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine...
Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,...
DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and...
- Spyderco Endura 4 Trainer Tactical Folding Knife 3.563" VG-10...
Magpul MSA Sling Mount Adapter Loop Fits MOE AR-15 Handguards...
Magpul UBR Single Side Quick Detach Sling Swivel Attachment...
- Benchmade Black Class 903 Mini-AXIS Stryker Assisted Opening...
Magpul M-LOK to MOE Conversion Kit...
Magpul AR-15 Armorer's Wrench Steel Black...
- Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Tactical Folding Knife 3.75"...
- Spyderco Endura 4 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Serrated Drop...
- Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Folding Knife 3.75" VG-10...
- Spyderco Endura 4 with Emerson Wave Opener Folding Tactical...
- Spyderco Endura 4 SpyderEdge Lightweight Tactical Folding...
- Spyderco Slysz Bowie Folding Tactical Knife 3.42" Drop Point...