Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease Liquid... $7.29 - $10.49 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil... $7.09 - $9.79 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Gun Cleaning Brush Bronze... $3.19 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Hoppe's Tornado Style Bore Brush 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $3.69 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Safariland 771 Magazine Pouch Adjustable 1-3/4" Belt Loop... $23.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Low Profile Steel Base Pad 1911... $36.99 Available
- Safariland 771 Magazine Pouch Adjustable Glock 17,22 S&W M&P... $23.49 - $32.49 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 2" Bullseye Reactive Target Package... $5.09 Available
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.