Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube 2 oz Liquid
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $4.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Blue Package of 4... $6.99 Available
- The TM Solution TM Ultra Bolt Grease 10 cc Syringe... $6.79 Available
- GSG Magazine M-1911 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel Black... $34.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 220 Grain... $44.99 - $204.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington... $13.25 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 38 Super +P... $17.49 - $174.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 45 ACP... $19.99 - $204.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 357 Sig... $19.99 - $179.99 Select Options
- Talley Lightweight 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Integral 1" Rings... $35.99 Available
- KG KG-12 Big Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $9.99 Available
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.