TOPS Knives Mini Extractor Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4" Clip Point 1095 High Carbon Alloy Blade Traction Coated G-10 Handle Black
- TOPS Knives B.O.B. Fixed Blade Knife 4.5" Drop Point 1095 High... $124.99 Available
- Pro Tool J. Wayne Fears Ultimate Survival Fixed Blade Knife 5"... $99.93 Closeout Special
- TOPS Knives Pathfinder School Knife Fixed Blade Tactical Knife... $159.99 Special Order
- TOPS Knives Urban Defender Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 5" Spear... $179.99 Special Order
- Pro Tool Praesidio Fixed Blade Knife 4.25" Drop Point 1095... $158.99 Special Order
- Pro Tool Hunt Utility Fixed Blade Knife 3" Drop Point 1095... $57.09 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Kydex Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black "Traction Coating"
- Rockwell Hardness: RC 58
- Blade length: 4"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 6.9 oz. w/sheath
- Made in USA
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.