Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Skinner with Gut Hook D2 Tool Steel Blade SureGrip Handle Black
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife is designed specifically for hunters who need a powerful blade to cut through medium-size bones and perform heavy duty skinning tasks. Deer, sheep, and mountain goat hunters, who hunt on extended, strenuous, high altitude expeditions, will find it to be an excellent tool that keeps the equipment weight to a minimum, yet still has enough heft to do field-dressing jobs easily and efficiently. Each Light Hunter is hand made from the same incredibly tough, fully annealed, double-drawn and cryogenically-treated D2 tool steel as the award-winning Brown Bear. The blade is a full 1/4" thick, just like the big Brown Bear; however, it is 3" shorter. Knives of Alaska also added a large capacity gut-hook, so the thick hair of sheep, mountain goats, elk, and big northern whitetails will not "ball up" as experienced with smaller gut-hooks. The SureGrip handle is well designed so it is extremely comfortable in hand and gives you full control over the blade. Includes leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2
- Handle Material: SureGrip
- Blade Shape: Skinner/Cleaver
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.