Callahan Forend Tip Blank Ebony 2" x 2" x 3"
- Videos (2)
- Block measures approximately 2" x 2" x 3"
- Dimensions are nominal and may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Authentic, jet black ebony wood
This authentic ebony block can be shaped into a beautiful forend tip for any stock. Also great for creating grip caps. Perfect for custom stock projects of all types.
Ebony is very dense and will expand less than the stock wood over time. This will leave a slight step off the stock wood down to the ebony. This is normal and an examination of any older custom rifle will reveal this same characteristic.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.530 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Chapman Torx Bit
$1.69 - $2.49
Wheeler Engineering Torx Head Screwdriver Bit T-10 Pack of 3
$4.49List Price: $4.99 Save $0.50 (10%)
Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,...
Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis...
Clearance — Select ItemsView More OptionsAdd to Cart for Price
Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws Remington 700, 721, 722,...
PTG Trigger Guard for AICS Detachable Box Magazine Remington...
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel
Gun Video "Gunsmithing the 1911" by Jerry Kuhnhausen DVD
$24.95 & SHIPS FREE