Marble's Rear Sight Elevator Single Step .080" Width
- Marble's Rear Sight Elevator Single Step .050" Width... $1.99 Available
- Marlin Front Sight Hood Marlin 336, 444, 882, 882L, 883, 1895... $6.29 Available
- Ruger Barrel Retainer Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/22,... $1.99 Available
- Ruger Receiver Cross Pin Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/44,... $1.99 Available
- Marlin Rear Sight Elevator Marlin 25N, 25NC, 25MN, 25MNC,... $4.99 Available
- Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife Fixed Blade 4" Drop Point 4116... $12.87 Available
- Marble's Rear Sight Elevator Double Step for Carbine-Style... $1.99 Available
- Marble's Rear Sight Elevator Double Step for Rifle-Style... $1.99 Available
- Marlin Rear Sight Elevator Marlin 882, 882L, 883, 336, 444,... $4.99 Available
- Ruger Front Sight Ruger 10/22 Standard, Deluxe Sporter,... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Match Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 75 Grain... $19.29 - $644.99 Select Options
- Marble's Bullseye Rear Sight 2-3/4" with Double Step Elevator... $16.99 Available
Features: Designed to replace the sight step elevator in sporting rear sights
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.006 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.