MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Single Stage Shotshell Press 20 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Yellow... $13.29 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing... $2.34 - $3.99 Select Options
- Lyman Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $29.99 Available
- Lyman Micro-Touch Electronic Powder Scale 1500 Grain Capacity... $58.99 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #9 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Die Set 28 Gauge... $78.99 Available
- Fobus Paddle Single Magazine Pouch Glock 20, 21, 29, 30... $19.29 Available
- MEC Shotshell Checker... $14.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1075-20 3/4 oz Bag of 500... $10.79 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Progressive Press Lead Shot... $9.87 - $14.99 Select Options
Press Type: Single Stage
Gauge: 20 Gauge
Frame Material: Steel
Priming Feature: Built in, (can be upgraded to automatic primer feed with the Mec 285 CA primer feed item # 828-857, sold separately)
Load Rate: 6 to 8 boxes per hour (approximately 150-200 shells)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 7/8 Ounce charge bar (lead shot only)
Powder Bushings Included: 20, 22, 24
Gauge Conversions Available: Yes
Shipping Weight: 15 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.