Galco Ankle Glove Holster Right Hand 1911 with 3" Barrel Leather with Neoprene Leg Band Black
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Galco Leather Cleaner and Conditioner 4 oz Bottle... $7.96 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $30.99 Available
- Galco Ankle Glove Calf Strap Neoprene Black... $18.36 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LCP 380 ACP 6-Round Steel Blue with... $25.49 Available
- Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Inside the Waistband Holster 1911 3"... $90.00 Select Options
- DeSantis Tuck-This 2 Inside the Waistband Holster Ambidextrous... $29.49 Available
- Fobus Evolution Paddle Holster Right Hand Kel-Tec 2nd... $25.49 Available
- DeSantis Tuck-This 2 Inside the Waistband Holster Ambidextrous... $28.99 Available
- Galco COP Ankle Band Holster Right Hand Ruger LCP, Norht... $45.56 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Magazine Release Lock 1911 Blue Package of 2... $6.00 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Magazine Release Spring 1911 Package of 2... $4.25 Available
- DeSantis Pro Stealth Inside the Waistband Holster Ambidextrous... $26.49 Available
- Blade-Tech Revolution Klipt Appendix Inside the Waistband... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bulldog Cell Phone Holster CCW Holster Ambidextrous Ruger LCP,... $13.50 Select Options
Ankle Gloves for small revolvers are an open top design, meaning they do not have a safety strap and thumbreak. Instead, they have a tension unit, and work with both hammered and hammerless guns.
Other models have a retention strap (thumb break) that runs behind the grip frame (not behind the hammer). They work with both hammered and hammerless guns, but some guns with factory supplied custom or oversized rubber grips will not fit because the retention strap is not long enough to wrap around them.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.