Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington, 22-250 Remington (Replacement Part)
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 308 Winchester, 300 Winchester... $3.69 Available
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Retainer Spring... $1.24 - $7.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $4.49 Select Options
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 30-06 Springfield, 300... $4.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Z-Bar Attachment Spring... $2.49 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
Fits: 222 Remington, 223 Remington, 22-250 Remington, 220 Swift
Notes: Replacement part for Lee Full Length Sizing Dies.
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.