Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225 Grain Barnes XPB Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free Box 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 44, 45 Caliber... $14.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 25-5, Taurus Raging Bull 45 Colt... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 410 Bore 2-1/2"... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 35 Whelen 225 Grain Partition Spitzer... $55.99 Available
- Ranch Moon Clip Combo Package 45 ACP Governor 6-Round and... $7.99 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 30-30, 410 Bore Shotgun, 44, 45, 458... $7.49 Available
- Galco D.A.O. Dual Action Outdoorsman Belt Holster Right Hand... $74.36 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 35 Whelen 225 Grain Barnes... $51.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Troy Industries Squid Grip Inserts for TRX Extreme, Alpha... $24.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 45 Colt Ammunition:
This load (item 3H) is STANDARD PRESSURE and is safe for use in ANY/ALL firearms chambered in 45 Colt and/or 454 Casull. The over-all-length is 1.572 inch and is short enough to be fired in and fed through ANY/ALL 45 Colt firearms.
We test fire our published velocities from real world over-the-counter firearms, so the customer will have an idea what this ammunition is doing in the real world, where it matters and not in a laboratory. We feel that publishing velocities fired from very long laboratory test barrels, gives false high velocity readings and is misleading to the customer. See our below velocities for this load.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.