Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 26 9mm Luger 12-Round Polymer Black
- Mec-Gar Magazine CZ 75 9mm Luger 16-Round Steel Blue... $22.99 Available
- Federal Premium Gold Medal Match Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain... $40.99 Available
- Wolff Extra Power Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $12.99 Available
- Colt H3 Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $45.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Extractor Upgrade Kit AR-15... $11.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.89 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $12.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel Glock 27 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in... $99.99 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap 9mm Luger Polymer Package of 5... $14.99 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 26, 27, 33,... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.