Spyderco Delica4 NLEOMF Special Edition Folding Tactical Knife 2.88" Full Flat Grind VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Blue
- Spyderco Delica 4 Folding Tactical Knife 2.875" Full Flat... $69.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Delica4 Lightweight Folding Knife 2.875" VG-10... $69.99 - $76.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Delica4 Folding Knife 2-7/8" VG-10 Stainless Steel... $89.99 Available
- Spyderco Delica4 with Emerson Wave Opener Folding Tactical... $80.99 Closeout Special
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $64.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- Lansky Crock Stick Multi Knife Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Their FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handles come in new vibrant tones including blue, green, brown, gray and purple. Molded onto the handle's surface is Spyderco's unique Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness and rigidity.
The blades are full flat-ground VG-10 with a thinner highly refined cutting edge and a larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip. The NLEOMF special edition Delica4 features a blue FRN handle and the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund logo on the blade. A portion of the proceeds will go to fund the construction of the National Law Enforcement Officer Memorial.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: Delica: 2.875"
- Blade Thickness: Delica 3/32"
- Closed Length: Delica: 4.25"
- Overall Length: Delica: 7.125"
- Weight: Delica: 2.3 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.