Spyderco Delica4 NLEOMF Special Edition Folding Tactical Knife 2.88" Full Flat Grind VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Blue
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 Closeout Special Select Options
- Lansky Multi-Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- Spyderco Delica 4 Folding Tactical Knife 2.875" Full Flat... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Spyderco Delica4 Lightweight Folding Knife 2.875" VG-10... $64.99 - $74.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Spyderco Delica4 Folding Knife 2.875" VG-10 Stainless Steel... $92.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.19 Available
- Tasco Red Dot Sight 38mm Tube 1x 30mm 5 MOA Dot with... $37.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease Liquid... $7.29 - $10.49 Available Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Gunsite Scout 308 Winchester Polymer... $29.99 Available Select Options
- Miles Gilbert Stock Rubbing Compound 4F Pumice 8 oz... $5.25 Closeout Special
- Miles Gilbert Stock Rubbing Compound 2F Pumice 8 oz... $7.12 Closeout Special
- Miles Gilbert Stock Rubbing Compound Rottenstone 8 oz... $3.01 Closeout Special
Their FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handles come in new vibrant tones including blue, green, brown, gray and purple. Molded onto the handle's surface is Spyderco's unique Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness and rigidity.
The blades are full flat-ground VG-10 with a thinner highly refined cutting edge and a larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip. The NLEOMF special edition Delica4 features a blue FRN handle and the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund logo on the blade. A portion of the proceeds will go to fund the construction of the National Law Enforcement Officer Memorial.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: Delica: 2.875"
- Blade Thickness: Delica 3/32"
- Closed Length: Delica: 4.25"
- Overall Length: Delica: 7.125"
- Weight: Delica: 2.3 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.