Barnes VOR-TX Safari Ammunition 470 Nitro Express 500 Grain Triple-Shock X Bullet Flat Base Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Safari Press Perfect Shot Target Buffalo 24" x 36" Package of... $9.19 Available
- Safari Press Video "The Perfect Shot-Africa" DVD... $32.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 470 Nitro Express... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes VOR-TX Safari Ammunition 470 Nitro Express 500 Grain... $135.99 Available
- Barnes Banded Solid Bullets 470 Nitro Express (474 Diameter)... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Golden Saber Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Brass... $34.99 Available
- Harbour Arms Snap Cap 300 Winchester Magnum (Win Mag) Aluminum... $14.29 Available
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 200 Grain... $62.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Snap Cap 20 Gauge Wool and Brass Package of 2... $19.99 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 150 Grain... $29.49 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 470 Nitro Express (474 Diameter)... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Premium Cape-Shok Ammunition 470 Nitro Express 500... $208.99 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 470 Nitro Express... $87.99 Available
- Hornady Dangerous Game Bullets 470 Nitro Express (474... $70.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Triple-Shock X Bullets (TSX) are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. When the bullet expands, four razor-sharp cutting petals are created, allowing the bullet to penetrate farther through tough bone and tissue. These bullets usually retain 100% of their original weight, making them a superb choice for hunting. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Ballistics Information: Coming Soon!!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.