Quality hunting ammunition designed for maximum performance and reliability. Premium hunting bullets are matched with select powders, primers and brass to create a reliable, hard-hitting hunting cartridge. These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. When the bullet expands, four razor-sharp cutting petals are created, allowing the bullet to penetrate farther through tough bone and tissue. These bullets usually retain 100% of their original weight, making them a superb choice for hunting. Vital-Shok loads are great for medium, light-skinned game such as deer. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable cases.
- Caliber: 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)
- Bullet Weight: 165 Grains
- Bullet Style: Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullet Hollow Point Lead Free
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 3130 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 3589 ft lb
- Sectional Density: 0.248
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.398
- This bullet is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.