CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 7.62x54 Rimmed Russian
- CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 7.62x39mm Russian... $13.79 Available
- CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 308 Winchester... $13.79 Available
- CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 223 Remington AR-15... $13.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 30-06 Springfield... $13.79 Available
- James Godfrey Replacement Grip Screw and Escutcheon Set... $3.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $10.97 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 8mm Mauser... $13.79 Available
- Advanced Technology Bolt Handle Bent Mosin Nagant Stainless... $19.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 7.62x54mm Rimmed... $13.79 Available
- CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 303 British... $13.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Starline Reloading Brass 9x18mm (9mm Makarov)... $19.29 - $173.99 Select Options
Technical Information: CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor
Shipping Weight: 0.060 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.