Plano Protector Four Pistol Case 16-3/4" x 14-1/2" x 6" Polymer Black
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 40 Grain... $31.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Outers 32-Piece Specialty Universal Cleaning Kit with... $22.99 Available
- RCBS Quick Change Powder Measure Drop Tube Adapter 30 to 375... $2.07 Available
- DeSantis Pro Stealth Inside the Waistband Holster Ambidextrous... $26.49 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- Glock Gunsmith's Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Mat 11" x 17"... $13.79 Available
- RCBS Quick Change Powder Measure Drop Tube Adaptor... $3.99 Available
- RCBS Quick Change Powder Measure High Capacity Drop Tube 30 to... $5.99 Available
Up to 4 pistols rest securely in three layers of high-density foam in the Plano Protector case. Thick wall construction provides maximum protection while secure user-friendly latches provide smooth access to your firearms.
- Material: Polymer
- External Case Length: 16.75"
- External Case Width: 14.5"
- External Case Height: 6"
- Weight (Empty): Not listed by manufacturer
- Padded: Yes
- Padding Thickness: Three layers of high density foam
- Lockable: Yes
- Lock Type: Padlock tab
Shipping Weight: 2.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.